Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
arps corporation

Default Ford 292 Cubic Inch Motor

City: Pittsville
State: WI
Price: $300

I have a motor, from a 1960 Ford truck. The year was a 1960. The size of the truck was a F-600. The motor is a 292 Cubic inch V-8. The motor ran when I pulled it from the truck. (The rear main seal did leak some, though). Otherwise, motor ran well. No fouling of the spark plugs, from gas or oil. Motor is complete except for the carb and the generator, which I needed. Intake manfiold was covered as soon as I used the carb. (I cut a piece of plywood, and drilled 4 holes in plywood, to match the carb studs, and bolted the piece of plywood down tight to the intake manfiold. All other areas have also been plugged off, like the exhaust manfolds, water pump inlet/outlet, and all other areas. Motor is sitting on a old tire on the ground, and covered up with a old truck hood. I am asking $350 for the motor, as I know its good, aside from the leak in the rear seal. Motor must be picked up. No shipping, sorry. I am pretty firm on the price, so, please only interested parties only. No day dreamers. Thank you.
arps corporation is offline   Reply With Quote