Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
jrsroadhauze

Default 1950 Ford custom deluxe 2 door sedan

City: Visalia
State: California
Price: 4000.00

For Sale: 1950 Ford custom deluxe 2 door sedan. I purchased the car in Chowchilla, CA in the late 80's from the original owner’s son. The car was purchased brand new at a Ford dealership in Chowchilla, CA. It was originally Bimini Blue (Metallic Blue) and had been painted black in the early 60’s. It was a flathead 6 with standard 3 speed on the column. No overdrive. I drove the car for about 1.5 years and parked it. When I moved to Phoenix AZ, I had a professional hot rod shop install a Volare front clip, which gives you disc brake, power steering and torsion bar front suspension (this allows you to adjust the ride height almost 6") I was planning on installing a Ford 460/C6 but 2 years ago changed my mind to a Lincoln Mark VIII 32 valve DOHC all aluminum engine and auto trans (which is included). I have not installed the engine as of yet. I’m also including a 31 spline ford 9” rear end with good drum brakes (would need to be shortened). I'm asking $4000 for the car. The car is a California car with very little rust. Rust in the passenger side floor and some rust in the trunk floor. Very few dents and no bondo. Pictures provided on request. Call John at 559-627-6474 or email at [email protected]
jrsroadhauze is offline   Reply With Quote