Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Crazy1932chris81

Default 1932' ford five window coupe for sale!

I have 32' ford five window project. The car needs new sub rails first and foremost. This is a original frame now boxed in with the rear frame notched and the front end notched to give it a lower stance the most 32's have. There's a ton of new parts for this car. Four inch drop axle with new king pins and bushings. Round spindles with 40' ford juice brakes front and read. Rear end innerals are all new and good. Rear end is a 42' ford truck open drive with 4:11 gears. 40' ford steelies all around on new 4' inch white walls. New grill, insert and radiator . Windshield frame, firewall uncut and nice hood. Coil over set up in rear new rear frame horns and cross bar. 1967' 289 out of a mustang with three speed tranny both complete. New spring chrome perches with shock mounts. All the roof wood and window wood is good. Have front window garish molding and that's all. New tail lights, 48' Chevy with purple dots in glass. Doors are in great shape, drip rails perfect. Needs some patches around the car like most do for an 80 year old car. Call with any questions. Looking for a possible trade into a rat rod something I can just jump in and hit the beach or cash is nice too. I'm putting the whole together and will put it on eBay this week if it dosent sell soon. Don't miss out. Chris 509-869-0373 I can email you pics. Just send me a message. Unless someone can put some pics up for me. I have no idea how, asking $11,500.00
Crazy1932chris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
TonyM

Default Re: 1932' ford five window coupe for sale!

You might want to post this in the Swap Section.

TM
TonyM is offline   Reply With Quote