Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
papanick

Cool For Sale Rebuilt model A ford speedometers

City: Gouverneur
State: n,y,
Price: 145.AND up

ALL SPEEDOMETERS ARE ON SALE NOW.

FOR SALE REBUILT MODEL A FORD SPEEDOMETERS FOR 1928 TO 1931 MODEL A FORDS AND THE MODEL AA FORDS. OVAL AND ROUND, STEWART/WARNER,WALTHAM,AND NORTH/EAST. AND THE NEW 30/31 MODEL A FORD PANEL SET,. FOR MORE INFO ON BUYING A REBUILT OR GETING ONE REBUILT AND PRICE E-MAIL ME AT (
[email protected]) OR SEE MY SPEEDOMETERS ON E-BAY LISTED UNTER (papashotrods642). List from $150.00 to $200.00 FOR THE REBUILT SPEEDOMETERS AND $299.95 FOR THE PANEL SETS. ALL ON SALE, PAY WITH PAYPAL OR YOU CAN SEND A POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER.THANKS FOR LOOKING. changed the e-mail info sorry for the mix up.

ALL REBUILT SPEEDOMETERS COME WITH NEW MOUNTING BOLTS.

Just added is a very nice 30/31 Stewart/Warner Round speedometer with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for the SHOW CAR that will get high points. Send for info.

Just added is a very nice 28/30 Stewart/Warner Oval speedometer with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for SHOW CAR that will get high points. Send for info.

Just added is a very nice 28/30 N/E oval speedo with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for show or driver. Send for info.

IF YOU LIKE TO BUY A SPEEDOMETER THAT IS FINE JUST E-MAIL ME YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE EBAY. All items are on sale check them out today.

JUST LISTED A VERY NICE STEWART MODEL T SPEEDOMETER THAT HAS L4 ON THE FACE PLATE. HAS JUST TWO MILES ON IT AND ONE MILE WAS FROM TESTING IT. LOOKS LIKE NEW INSIDE AND OUT AND WORKS LIKE NEW. MORE INFO AND PHOTO SEND ME A EMAIL. HAS BEEN LISTED ON EBAY FOR $200.00.

And if you need any help with your model a speedo just ask.

((((((I ALWAYS STAND BY MY WORK!!!)))))

Last edited by papanick; 01-21-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add