Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
More Dust than Rust

Default 1934 Model BB dump truck $8500.

City: Andover
State: MA
Price: 8,500.

NOW $ 7,000. -- Pictures at http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/3713852309.html
Driver condition 1934 1-1/2 ton Ford Dump, Currently registered with clean Massachusetts Title with correct numbers. Same cab as pickup with 1938 V8 flathead. This came out of 40 years of dry storage last year. I put four brand new tires ($1200) on it and fixed it up enough to drive around town, it is not "restored" or a hot rod. Body sheet metal, frame, and dump body metal is in very good condition for the age. The cab is in much better condition than typical with only very minor rust in the typical areas. Above the rear window and fenders were quite dented from use, hammered out, and filled with body filler (I'm not very good at that) prior to a backyard paint job (my skills are questionable). The driver fender never did get painted. The hydraulic dump works but the body is missing the tailgate. Runs very well, rebuilt fuel pump, carb, and ignition components (has Skip Haney rebuilt original coil) and engine looks like it was rebuilt at one point. There are some oil leaks as can be expected, and a minor radiator leak. The gas tank appears in good condition but is pretty cruddy inside. The inside needs to be redone and the original seats have been replaced with vintage Mustang seats. Interior is in poor condition cosmetically but I'm pretty sure most all the garnish molding is there with the exception of the rear window molding - new rear glass ready to install. Door glass was replaced, original windshield glass. Too much to explain here. I WILL sell this for $8,500. firm this is what I have into it so far. Don't even waste either of our time by trying to negotiate as I am happy to keep it if I don't get that. If you have a serious interest, send me an email @ [email protected] or call me 860-463-2320 (cell) as I don't check the barn that often. I will have to take more pictures as these are as it sat in the barn. I would prefer for serious inquiries to come look at it. Located in Andover
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0286.jpg (67.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0287.jpg (41.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0318.jpg (66.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0138.jpg (82.0 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by More Dust than Rust; 04-02-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: info left out
More Dust than Rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
More Dust than Rust

Default Re: 1934 Model BB dump truck $8500.

Btt
Old 04-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
More Dust than Rust

Default Re: 1934 Model BB dump truck $8500.

New price