Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model T (1909-1927)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #21
yachtsmanbill

Default Re: Coming Up for Sale - Vintage Ford Magazines

Ya know VWG... I too was mis-understood over there. Then that whole garret thing started and I told him off much to the chagrin of the "boy lovers" over there. Then that one guy Oostenenwertstenberger or what ever his name is told everyone there that I made him sick, so I merely resigned and wont go back.
Theres no fun over there, no humor, and unless yer one of the chosen, will never fit in. What gets me is that Ive been model T'ing since most of those guys were not even in plastic pants yet. Why am I sooo mis-understood??? Ive even been told off over here about the same issue, and then THE LIGHT WENT ON... Seems I was correct after all. Hmmm.
That kid has some serious issues that aint gonna get resolved on car forums thats for sure! ws
Old 06-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #22
jkelsh

As another prewar ford aficionado under 18 I am utterly shocked someone would do something like that. It sickens me. I have 2 Model A Fords, but I love model Ts too. I admit it was very hard to raise all the money. In fact my parents told me I plain and simple couldn't. Thats why they are at my grandparents house and not where I live. While I would do alot to get more old fords, I would never I ever pull something like that. It's extremely disrespectful and a misrepresentation of youth into these cars. I hope he pays for pulling this stunt. He certainly does not have my support in pursuing this hobby.
Justin
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 06-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #23
ModelTFan01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelsh View Post
As another prewar ford aficionado under 18 I am utterly shocked someone would do something like that. It sickens me. I have 2 Model A Fords, but I love model Ts too. I admit it was very hard to raise all the money. In fact my parents told me I plain and simple couldn't. Thats why they are at my grandparents house and not where I live. While I would do alot to get more old fords, I would never I ever pull something like that. It's extremely disrespectful and a misrepresentation of youth into these cars. I hope he pays for pulling this stunt. He certainly does not have my support in pursuing this hobby.
Justin
I am not really pulling stunts.

Yes, Dick gave me these magazines. But I really want them to go to someone who would read them more than me. I don't need them.

Can everyone leave me alone before I start reporting posts?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #24
LukeDahlinger
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelTFan01 View Post
I am not really pulling stunts.

Yes, Dick gave me these magazines. But I really want them to go to someone who would read them more than me. I don't need them.

Can everyone leave me alone before I start reporting posts?
Then return them to the man that gave them to you, that's the only right thing to do.

You reporting posts? That's rich. How do you know you haven't been reported by many of us here for the shenanigans you've been pulling?

You've been banned on the MTFCA site, it likely won't be long before you're banned here.

You have given a crapload of good advice on both forums- you have not listened one bit to any of it. I feel somewhat responsible for you bothering the guys on the Model A forum as I mentioned I use one of my Model A's as a daily driver. That being said, you still fail to do simple research evidenced by your asinine questions that could easily be answered by doing 5 minutes of googling.

This is all free entertainment to you(at others expense). Go entertain yourself by getting a psychiatric evaluation. You need that more than you need a car &wasting everyone's time and bandwidth.

I called you out as a troll on the MTFCA forum when you first joined that board. Appears my prediction holds true.

A real gem from February....
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/270326.html

Old 06-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #25
Ryan
Administrator

Hey fellas. I'm gonna bann you all if you bring drama to my forum. Simple as that.
Closed Thread