Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
jr-41ford

Default 1941 Ford Super Deluxe

City: Pasco
State: WA
Price: 16,500

1941 Ford Super Deluxe Tudor for Sale or Trade

I'm putting my 1941 Ford up for sale, to get something different.

I've had this car since 1999, I've done quite a few things to it, but mostly have driven it. It has approximately 17,000 on it, since it was restored.

It has a 1945 Canadian 59AB flathead V8 and is 3-speed on the tree. Last year, I replaced the early Edlebrock heads on it and replaced them with the ones presently shown in the picture, including the Offenhauser intake manifold. Last I replaced the original distributor with a Mallory Electronic distributor and after it failed, replaced it with a new Mallory dual-point distributor last year. Two years ago, I put a Melling Hi-Volume oil pump in it. It has two rebuilt Ford 94 carbs on it. Exhaust dumps installed just behind front wheels. The car does run very well.

The seats were re-upholstered in 2003, when the previous upholster didn't do it correctly. The trunk is upholstered the same as the interior and the battery is located in it. The dash has been modified and Classic gauges installed, including the electronic speedometer.

It was painted in 1999 and has had various other areas painted for touch up, it's a driver, no trailer queen.

It has a 3" drop tube axle with sway and panhard bar in front and tube shocks at all four corners.

The American Racing Saltflats and tires have been on it for about 6 years. I've ran various combination of tires and wheels on it, ie Ultra Mags, chrome reverse, steelies, WWW tires, Radir Cheater slicks, before keeping the wheel and tire combination that is on it now.

I do have the front bumper and braces for it, but the bumper need to be re-chromed. I also have the complete set of side trim, with the fasteners for it. Always wanted to put it on, but others said they like it the way it is.

The car has won many trophies every year since it was finished, but now we prefer to drive it more than enter it in car shows. The car has always been an attention getter, fun to drive, and this car is one I've owned longer than any other car I've had, new and old. We just like the car, has been very good to us. This year we acquired another Ford Model A and have been driving the wheels off of it.

I am asking $16,500, OBO. Also interested in trading for a 1928 to 1931 Ford Model A, stock or hot rod of equal value.

If interested, please call or send me an e-mail. I can send more pictures to send for the asking. I can be reached at (509) 554-7499, leave message and I will return call. My e-mail address is [email protected].

No foreign sales, no autobrokers, no scammers, period. Interested parties should inspect vehicle in person or have someone do it for them. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.

jr-41ford is offline   Reply With Quote