Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-01-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Daemiller

Exclamation Stolen Model T Alert

City: Omaha
State: NE
Price: Priceless

I would like to alert the Fourm membership that my 1914 Model T Touring was stolen from the lane by the Desoto Bend Inn & Suites in Missouri Valley Iowa early Saturday August 30th 2014. The tow vehicle was found in Omaha Nebraska around 52nd and Underwood. The trailer with my 1914 in it is still missing. The VIN of the model T is 420779. The front de-mountable wheels are unique as they are 3 by 3, tires on the front are the no skid pattern. The 3 year old BrassWorks Radiator is numbered 226600. Please keep an eye out this vehicle has very special meaning to my family. My father in law bought it in 64 my wife was raised with it. We used it in our wedding and received it as our wedding present and we used it in my daughter’s wedding. It may or may not still be in the Omaha area. Please notify the authorities with any information you may have to help in its recovery. Attached are photos of the trailer and the most recent of my model T.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg received_m_mid_1409409931545_2268191cc02f409561_0.jpg (29.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg P8280007.jpg (63.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg P8280020.jpg (79.6 KB, 62 views)
Daemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
Daemiller

Smile Re: Stolen Model T Alert

Good news the vehicle has been recovered intact. The Omaha Police processed the scene and the vehicles (trailer and Model T) were released to their owners. All are back home in their garages with only minor damage from the ordeal.
Daemiller is offline   Reply With Quote