Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Bud

Default For Sale Mullins Trailers and Parts

City: Fort Loramie
State: OH
Price: In Ad

I have TWO original steel Mullins Trailers for sale. These trailers are a great size for Model A’s and street rods alike. They have a flip-up lid plus a tailgate that lowers (unlike the fiberglass trailers). Trailer #1 is complete—including the taillight stand--but in somewhat rough condition. Trailer #2 has very good sheetmetal and paint. Trailer #1 did not come with a title, but Trailer #2 does. Trailer #2 has had the hitch modified. I also am including a good spare Mullins frame, axle and a pair of modern wheels. The spare frame, which is boxed, has a modern hitch bolted on. Also included with this package is a new set of Bob Drake decklid handles and keys (never installed) plus 3 original handles and a couple latch plates. I am also throwing in a set of reproduction unplated hinge castings, a pair of new decklid springs, one original Mullins hubcap, two “Ford Deluxe” hubcaps, 4 plain hubcaps, and also one trailer “bra” or vinyl protector. In addition, Trailer #1 is sitting on 1936 Chevrolet 6 lug rims. Trailer #2 is sitting on later Chevy wheels (6 lug) with 1955 Chevy hubcaps. Also included are 3 additional 1936 Chevrolet rims in excellent condition (two for the trailer and one for a spare). Also included are two 17” diameter diamond tread tires and tubes, very usable. Trailer #2 is already wired and has working rear lights. Trailer #2 has a chrome rear bumper. An original .75” diameter hitch ball is included as well as a pair of new hitch locking pins I had made at a machine shop. I am also including a spare tire carrier made for a Mullins trailer. A spare taillight and some extra wiring complete the package. I cannot split up any of this package, it is all for one price. Maybe a friend can go in with you. Mullins trailers do not come up that often. I am selling to get space in the garage and reduce the number of projects I have. Price is $4995 (firm) for everything. Please contact me regarding any questions you may have. Thanks. Bud.
Revision: I have misplaced the original hitch ball. I have it, but I can’t seem to lay my hands on it. The buyer will get it when I find it. I also ran across an extra modern bolt-on hitch which will be included with the rest of the parts. I will be adding extra photos to my album for your review.

Last edited by Bud; 08-18-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote