Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Plowboy

Default 1932 Ford Vicky

City: Cerro Gordo
State: IL
Price: In Ad

Up for your Consideration is this less than fine 1932 Ford Victoria. It has been sinned upon in more ways than I can mention, the most heinous being the 350/350 combo in it. However, I wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere and was considering taking it to Bonneville this year, but it was too damn hot out this summer and my travels took me to the Jalopy Showdown instead where I engaged in some of the dirt track shenanigans you see in the pics to follow.

There is a build thread on the HAMB about it if you care to look it up, I suggest you do so before offering up any trades or offers. This car is not cherry, and will never be cherry. It started with an original rough Victoria body and has had every patch panel that Dick Spadaro sells put into it. If your neighbor goes on and on about how rare his '32 Vicky is, and how they only made 8,000 of them and not many have survived, blah, blah, blah.... You can buy this one and do some doughnuts in his front lawn and knock out his mailbox and not feel bad about it. I have not washed it besides knocking the big chunks of mud off of it from the Jalopy showdown, but that Pennsylvania clay is some pretty resilient stuff and there is plenty of residue left on it.

I suppose it has all the necessary elements to be considered a "Rat Rod" except for some maltese crosses and spider webs, I will be more than happy to add them for a small fee of $5,000 which is pretty cheap really, when you consider that is basically the equivalent to the price of my soul. The cracked glass, beat up sheet metal, and the fake patina, however is included in the price of the automobile. The car is also sporting a '49 Mercury dash, some nifty waterproof seats, a chassis engineering x member and brake setup, vega steering, original '32 "heavy axle", Pete and Jakes ladder bars, Posi 9 inch, 40 ford wheels and hydraulic brakes, Hudson taillights, and probably some other crap I forgot to mention. The original frame has been pinched, bobbed, and boxed just like the Rolling Bones guys do it except they tend to start with nice cars and you can step into this one for cheap.

The asking price is $30,000 or best offer. I may consider trades on any early ford PROJECTS (I am not stupid enough to think I am going to trade you even up for your nice completed driver), preferably in the 32-36 year range or 36-39 Lincoln Zephyrs. I would really like an unchopped full fendered '32 5 window (I promise not to chop it, I prefer them that way) I also dig guns, old motorbikes, and anything cool like SCoT blowers and Ardun heads, but nothing is as cool as cash...

I am only considering selling it to raise some funds for my 34 3 window project, however, your lowball offers will be considered and my be shared with my friends. I don't need to sell it and will be perfectly happy throwing some snow tires on it and driving it all winter. Oh yes, I forgot, it also has a heater.

Some of the pics show it without windows, but those were the only pics I had of it when it was relatively clean before I installed the glass and since then half of it has cracked because I drive like an idiot down gravel country roads. It currently does not have any garnish moulding, but I will include a pile of crummy ones that should be enough to piece together a set. Thanks for reading my ad, if nothing else, I am guessing your were either entertained or offended somehow. God Bless!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120922_101-vi.jpg (244.0 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3151s.jpg (64.4 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3152s.jpg (67.7 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2906s.jpg (91.7 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg CRW_0397 (1).jpg (52.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg i-BLSqgGp-L.jpg (175.1 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg i-hxNZWtS-L.jpg (150.1 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 743_hcpu_2011.jpg (78.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3389.jpg (215.0 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by Plowboy; 11-06-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
DeadFast 33

Default Re: 1932 Ford Vicky

This is the only car l would consider letting my 3 window go for!?!?!?!!........
DeadFast 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Plowboy

Default Re: 1932 Ford Vicky

Sold, Thanks.
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote