Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
montanafordman

Default rebuilt AA radiator for sale! 30-31

City: Tacoma
State: WA
Price: $300

For sale is a rebuilt 1930-1931 AA radiator. I found this radiator in my grandpa’s garage and assumed it was for his coupe. Since this was in much better shape than the radiator in his car I went ahead and had it checked out and rebuilt since it is an original radiator with the dimpled fins. Unfortunately after the fact I realized it was a 4 tube radiator for a AA that was thicker than the car size radiator. THIS WILL NOT FIT A PASSENGER GRILL SHELL! It is for a commercial vehicle with the COMMERCIAL RADIATOR SHELL! Other than the thickness the dimensions are the same. I’ve got some pretty big medical bills coming up so I want to get this sold. I have $574.88 into this radiator and am asking $300 SHIPPED. I need it gone and I have some massive medical bills coming so I'm firm on this.

Seattle Radiator works did a complete rebuild a year ago (has not been installed or used since then). The work included:

Rebuild solder together: Pressure wash and power flush; boil-out and flush; disassemble; Rod-out tubes & power flush tubes; Rebuild top and bottom header plates; Resolder tanks to core; modify baffle plate inside top tank; Resolder filler neck, hose fittings, and side arms; straighten fins and pressure test.

With a complete rebuild of this ORIGINAL radiator and being completely disassembled, rodded out and resoldered you can be sure you won’t have any leaks or overheating issues. Since this is an original radiator it does have some worn and bent fins in the original dimpled core. These are hard to come buy especially original ones and repos cost upwards of $800! Once again I’m asking $300 includes shipping. I’ll take paypal, money order or personal check. If paying by check I’ll wait for it to clear before shipping.Thanks for looking!

-Aaron
aaron_griffith(at)hotmail(dot)com
509-385-2790

Last edited by montanafordman; 11-23-2012 at 08:07 PM.
montanafordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
montanafordman

Default Re: rebuilt AA radiator for sale! 30-31

BTT. Price drop, $300 shipped. Final price.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
lineman

PM sent.
lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
montanafordman

Sold!