View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #25
dean from bozeman

Default Re: Hey people look what I did to myself

Joe Plumber, I do have a life. Thank you.

Mr Tube, I agree with you a general BS section would be nice.

For All, here is the Personal Message that I sent to Dusty, right after my post, just so you understand the reason behind my response.

Ahh so I guess no one here has ever shared some thing that has personnally happen to them??? thanks buddy.
Dusty, personal things are often put on Fordbarn. Most of the time folks are asking for prayers, e.g. Rowdy's daughter, or another Model A hobbyist has died.

I too am in my 60's and things happen. However, I feel that if we start placing non-Model A things on this board it will get like eBay. Looking for Model A stuff on eBay is tough with all the non-Model A items.

Also, the demise of Ahooga happened when folks started using it as a chat service rather than a Model A site.

Undoubtedly you have a lot of friends on Fordbarn and folks love your part of the country and want to hear about both.

Who is ever in charge please remove this post so we don't offend anyone else

Yup, a big photo of a black and blue foot was a shocker but I played football for many many years and have seen much worse.

Dusty, I have no beef with you. I am not with the Fordbarn police. However, I really would like to keep Fordbarn on the hobby of Model A's so it doesn't suffer the same fate as Ahooga did.

Thanks Dusty.

Speedy recovery.

Dean

Enough said.
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote