View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
skip
Banned

Default Re: MARC 2012 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Steve; The Milwaukee 'A' club tours up to Door County as well as our own club here on the 'thumb'. I live about two minutes from the Red Room down by the 'Cut' between the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan.

Bars, caves, galleries, farmers markets, book stores, olive bars, boating, sailing, back roads, old Civil War cemeteries, aeroplane tours, boat wrecks, islands, fishing, cabin rentals, bed and breakfasts, live out door theater, and more.

If you want I can send you the 'book'.

skip. First pic. I can see my home in this pic, and Lake Michigan to the right. Next pic is more down town looking toward the Bay of Green Bay to the left in the frame. You can see The Red Room in both pics...drop in for a card game in the a.m. Last pic is me, tiller in hand, sailing my tub. That's BayShipBuilding's 220 foot high 200 ton traveling gantry in the background. I worked there for a few years as a 'Piper' for a guy nick named 'Spike'. My partner was a 'plank owner' hired and retired from day one at BSB.

Steve--> You mean these things? One 1000 footer a Year for ten years. Before me.

Club tour. Stopping at the old Lime Kilns on the Green Bay beach.

Last edited by skip; 07-11-2010 at 10:17 AM.
skip is offline   Reply With Quote