View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Scott F.

Default 1931 Ford Town Sedan Slant Windshield

City: Portland
State: MI
Price: $4800

31 slant windshield project car for sale. This is probably the most solid and rust free original A that I've seen. This car has what I think is original Ford black on the underside. It has been in storage for the last 50 years or more. It was a car from somewhere down south that was brought North many years ago (more than 50 years ago). It was purchased by a 16 year old kid who removed the engine and tore it partially down. Life got on and other cars came and went but this old A just sat in the barn. A few years ago it was time for the car to move on as the once 16 year old kid was getting up there in years and had some serious health issues. My father purchased the car with intentions of restoring it but has not gotten to it and has decided that it would be more likely to see the restoration that it deserves if he lets it move on. It's not a complete car but it is VERY close. It is missing the front seat and the front bumper. It is also missing the instrument cluster and housing. I believe that the rest of the car is there. The pictures tell the story. Basically a very solid car that needs a lot of TLC but is exceptionally solid. Not 'solid for it's age'. It's solid. One pic of the inner door structure shows the extent of the rust, if you look close there is some rot in the very lower portion of the inner structure. There is damage to the driver side front fender but there is a replacement fender that comes with the car. Please PM your questions to me and if you'd like to talk please let me know that also via private message and we can arrange a time to chat. I also have a lot more photos if you want them please send your email address.
Thanks,
Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 109_0692.jpg (47.9 KB, 446 views)
File Type: jpg 109_0694.jpg (62.5 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg 109_0700.jpg (57.7 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg 109_0704.jpg (52.8 KB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg 109_0709.jpg (46.7 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg 109_0676.jpg (50.5 KB, 399 views)
Scott F. is offline   Reply With Quote