View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #15
BILL WILLIAMSON

Default Re: Congratulations Bill Williamson 5000 plus posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanw View Post
Well done Bill!

It's always nice to see your posts. I bet you're a real "character" in real life too
Well, Brother Allan,
You & others might be DISAPPOINTED, I'm just as ordinary as an OLD shoe, like many others, I have worries, body pains, sadness at times, opinionated, LAZY, & the list goes on------------I try to cobble up "humor" to get through life & hopefully, make someone LAFF & forget their cares & pains, even if just for a minute.
I trust that some of my mechanical advice has helped someone NOT to give up on their cars & put them aside for 17 more years. I've lurned FAR MORE here, than I've contributed!!!
It's GREAT, that folks in faraway places, are drawn together by their LOVE for these danged old FORDS!!
I hope this ENDS this thread, cuz it's HOT here, my air-conditioner is "broke" & we're waitin' fer "COOL JIM" to cum fix it, I gotta' go P** & I "think" I hurd the Snailman drop my ANTI-PAIN-PILLS in the Snailbox, which I cleaned all the JUNK mail out of, so there'd be room fur my pills. The living room is STILL cluttered with bags of Gregg's personal stuff, BUT, I've made a pathway to the Snailbox! SO, DON'T cum over for JET-FUEL coffee, 'til I get the house in order!!---Bill W. & the trusty Dog

Last edited by BILL WILLIAMSON; 05-23-2014 at 03:26 PM.
BILL WILLIAMSON is offline   Reply With Quote