View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:40 AM   #12
mach0415

Default Re: Air Bags for the Model A???

Wow! I think this is the opposite thread of the one about having a good wife. I have not experienced drudgery in marriage, as my wife is a joy to have in the car and very seldom has a "list." I suppose thats what makes her a joy. Others, even some of our own friends, do not have it so good in their marriage. But, as Bill has already experienced, if I lost her, it would make my heart ache daily and I would gladly do every item on a looooong list, if it meant still having her by my side. May God bless you, Bill. Though I do not know you, I think of your loss often and look to every day as a gift.
Yesterday, we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary (yeah I know, a drop in the bucket, compared to some here). Doing things in the shop has never been an issue, as I usually have my sons and occasional daughter or two with me, showing them the ways of older times.

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." -- By society, who is still arguing over who said it.
mach0415 is offline   Reply With Quote