View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #8
TJ

Default Re: 1941 Ford Super Deluxe business Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedaless View Post
Hello everyone,

I need an answer to this question. I have a 1941 SUPER DELUXE ALL ORIGINAL 2 DOOR BUSINESS COUPE.

This car has not been messed with. My question for you is How many 1941 Super Deluxe Business Coupes were made in 41
I have some judge telling me there was no such car. that they were all just Deluxe's. My car has all the trim all the badges the right front bumper the two visors the right dash steering wheel ect ect. The rear does not slope like a business coupe. I think this judge is all wrong. I have it on ebay and this guy is just trashing my car for no reason at all.
Can somebody please help me. Maybe you guys may have a book on how many Super Deluxe Business Coupes were made. I once saw the stats so I know the car was made. I just need an answer so I can go back and show this guy.

Thank you for all your help and time. I really need it on this one.
Joe D
So who is this "judge". Is he an Early Ford V-8 judge or some e-Bay troll who says he is a judge. If you are getting some guy telling you via e-bay that he is a judge, force his hand and ask for a name so you can look him up in the V-8 Club roster. Also ask for proof of his statement and ask for the appropriate reference material. Lots of BSers on e-Bay.
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote