View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:39 PM   #33
ford38v8

Default Re: Where's KUBE, lately?

I'm sure we all, every one of us, have personal friends whose personalities we consider to be, shall I say, a bit contrary to what we'd prefer. Everyone has idiosyncracies and habits that are ungratious or boorish to some, but which go unnoticed by others. Still, they are friends, and nobody confronts friends on petty stuff unless you're drunk and boorish yourself.

Except on the internet. I hope everyone, of course Mike included, can learn what a unique resource we have here in the Barn, and tone down our internet talk to a level that would be acceptable in personal face to face conversation.

My opinion of this or that person's personality is of no importance, but what is important is that others opinions are also kept to themselves. This is not the place to throw punches, and I agree that Ryan was well justified in banning Mike from the Barn.

Having said that, I hope Mike gets a chance to redeem himself, as i'm sure he is a better man for the experience. Besides, he knows a lot of stuff I don't, and it's easier to pick his brain than to do my own research.