Thread: Old parts
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 03:29 PM   #5
[email protected]

Default Re: Old parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkaminar View Post
I am so sorry to hear that. I would take the parts but I am too far away. Maybe adopt a new set of kids that appreciate your collection. Or donate to a local high school auto shop. (Do high schools still have auto shop?)
Good Plan !!
The Rock-Ford A's Model A Club of Rockford, IL is starting a new relationship with the Clinton, WI High School Industry Technology program. Some of you know that Clinton, WI was the host village this past year for the Annual Model A Day which is always held on the first Sunday of June. The local HS shop students were into the gathering of all of the Model A's and their instructor befriend the RFA's members and a plan emerged.

A Model A rolling chassis has been now donated to the Clinton HS for them to refurbish. Parts and guidance are now being offered as well to these enthusastic students. They are hoping to have it completed to the extent of actually driving a running Model A chassis in their Homecoming Parade this month. These students are now planning to be part of next year's Model A Day in Clinton, WI. Get em while they are young!!!
modela@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote