View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
40a-760

Default Re: Wood Art reliability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post
I ordered a full wood kit for my '33 3W from Ford Wood Art out of Manteca, CA. I did my order on line, paid with credit card. That was on the 13th. I have called in to the business three times, and all three times got voice mail. I left a message to call me, as I am checking on my order, no one has called me back.

Has anyone dealt with this company and please give me positive or negative feedback about them when you can....thanks Barners...
Hello John,
Regarding WoodArt quality and reliability, my experience is very different than the other posts. I ordered well in advance of need for the '34 cabriolet and was very pleased with the quality and delivery. My order was placed on August 25, 2010 for all parts listed for the cabriolet. I received a call from Ed of WoodArt who advised that some parts could be shipped immediately and he would deliver the remaining parts by the end of October. It took three separate shipments of parts as they were produced, the last group was receive on November 7, absolutely on schedule. No billing charges were made until the parts were shipped.
I am very pleased with the entire transaction and would not hesitate to use WoodArt again. PM sent to you with additional contact info that might be of assistance.

Walt K. in PA
40a-760 is offline   Reply With Quote