View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #13
Brendan

Default Re: Moonshine Festival in Dawsonville, GA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
Every year I plan to go but get tied up in a project home. Half to get done before cold weather sets in.I bought two more houses close to mine and been remodeling them to rent out. Got one done but the other half done now. Lots of hard work.I do feel bad that I did not come down.Since the V-8 National meet at Aurburn I have not touch my cars at all.I really got in more work then I wanted but that alwaays happen I guess.I did get the axle bearnings in the 50 forget that.I also wanted to drive the 39 Conv. down to the Moonshine event but Its just sitting in the garage.The motorhome has not been out of the garage for two years.I even miss Hershey the last two years.Being retired harder then working at least for me.Hope all you have a great time and love to see all those 40 Fords there. Please take lots of pictures to show us.Dang it sure wish I was there.Sure miss all you fellows.Was there a tour this year??? This picture Vic is driving my 39 and I am in the back seat seeing the sites.
Readneck, sounds like you have to much junk, just sell some of those houses and buy some more worn out Fords LOL, Brendan

i can't spell my way out of a paper bag!
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote