View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 09:15 PM   #18
langus480

Default Re: Narrow bed or wide bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYooperA View Post
Langus,
Saw this on Facebook marketplace. It’s a listing from New Mexico so not too far from Phoenix. I will caution you I don’t know who this is, if it still for sale or what kind of shape it’s in. Just passing this along but looks Model A to me.

Ive seen quite a few listing on FB marketplace and actually bought one of the guys listings: Paid with the normal "Goods and Services" option, NEVER THE 'Friends and Family" option, as this seller requested. I am currently in dispute with PayPal to get my money back after showing the seller to be a scammer.

PayPal is trying to get the seller to accept the money, and after two weeks, if the seller doesn't accept the money PayPal says they will give the money back to me...

I have a screen shot listed with PayPal to substantiate my claim of fraud as the seller messaged me that he doesn't want the money unless it is through the "friends and family" option.

PayPal is losing my trust to say the least. I've never heard of such things as the way PayPal handles peoples money.
langus480 is offline   Reply With Quote