View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Chris

Default 1947 Ford COE with 10,378 original miles!!

City: Cle Elum
State: WA
Price: 8500.00

I am helping my friend Lauren sell a couple trucks. If you have any questions on this truck, or want to take a look in person, please call him at 509-674-5969
This is a 1947 Ford COE. It was used by the Bremerton ship yard as a water truck. It never left the yard and was always stored undercover. It only has 10,378 miles on it. It is all original and untouched (except for the red paint probably wen new). It has a V8 flathead engine and the stock 4 speed transmission. It also has a 2 speed rear end. The truck does run however the brake booster is out of service so it does not currently drive. It is 101" wheelbase, however Lauren has a shorter factory driveshaft to shorten the wheelbase by 2' if desired. It also has a factory 1947 flatbed with stake sides that go with it. The truck is 100% complete and rust free, I do not think you find a better original example. It has a fresh chromed front bumper, hood emblem, cowl vent emblems, and a stainless trium made for the bottom of the grill (that is always destroyed/gone) not shown in pics.
This truck also includes a 1946-1947 Ford Marmon Herington 4x4 2 ton truck. It was complete but no torn apart. Laurens initial plans were to use the 4x4 running gear under this COE. You get all of it, create the ultimate four wheel drive or sell the M/H stuff.
If you ever wated one to restor, rod or simply drive this is it. Asking 8,500.00 for it. Truck is located in Cle Elum, WA, about 70 miles from Seattle