View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #26
kp

Default Re: Marvelous Mystery Oil?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
47 dodge 6 cyl 1 ton truck Dually ,many miles hualin wood or what ever,had " a frame"made of 2 1/2" pipe on it at one time I guess used for water well work at one time,I got it from a guy that lived close to a lake ,the truck was covered with water for a few days after extensive rain and the lake got up ,when I got it I drained the gear boxes ,engine oil ,gasoline tank ect. all contained vast quanities of water,engine was froze up,removed spark plugs filed cyl.with mixture of diesel and marvel mystery oil(bout 50 /50)let it set about 3 days ,removed dust cover from transmission and used a ring gear tool got the crank shaft to move slightly continued to work it back and forth til it made a round ,remover starter and got it freed up ( a little rust on the shaft)put starter back on ,hooked up a fresh battery and spun her over blew lot of the crud out of the cylinders. put gas directly in cylinders and let set,cleaned out carb.replaced fuel pump,cleaned gasoline tank added fresh gas,filled gear boxes with proper oil,cleaned distributor,turned motor over a few times and then installed new sparkplugs she started and ran and I drove it around with out any Brakes.I think that would be a good testimony for the mmo,but I'm just lucky. Just ramblin on here .
kp is offline   Reply With Quote