View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 10:17 AM   #41
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed

Hello Everyone,

Back home from Tennessee, Michigan, New York, Maryland & Colorado...Just a typical week! I try my best to help as many fellow car guys get their new babies as I can, yet still get home to have some sort of a life! LOL

I keep adding transports to my schedule, this opens up "fill in" spots (which is what I post for). ALL of my transports are locked on my schedule ahead of time

I have a short spot available from Ohio to Delaware, Maryland, Eastern Pennsylvania area on or about May 10th

I also need to get to Florida from Texas, Oklahoma or Louisiana a few days later if possible. Depending on how things fill in, I might also entertain one from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to Florida

I will also have another short one from Northern New York back to Ohio, Michigan or Indiana

These available spots are all available in the single car enclosed trailer.

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Bottom line folks.... I run EVERY transport I post for & I take care of ALL of my customers with Quality Equipment, a Positive Attitude & Professionalism!
Feel free to give me a call/email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote, even if yours does not fit in with what I am looking for. If I cannot fit you on my schedule, I will be glad to give you names & numbers for the small handful of Honest Transporters that I trust 100% with my overflow.

One of the pictures below is a beautifully restored '29 Model A done by Brent in 10-U-C's shop. It was great to finally meet Brent, the last time I was at his shop, he was at the Chickasaw swap meet!

I LOVE dealing with other high end businesses in our hobby, like myself they got their reputation not by talk or internet propaganda, but by Honesty, Professionalism & Quality Work!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 no texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230411_183023 (800x600).jpg (440.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20230426_085333 (800x600).jpg (419.4 KB, 3 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 05-02-2023 at 01:25 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote