View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Barry-ct

Default 48-50 Ford truck cab

City: Newington
State: Ct
Price: 400.00

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
I have a 48-50 Ford F-6 cab for sale. Almost no rust thru, 2 small spots in back lower panel where dirt collects inside the cab. Very minor. Roof and back window area has dents. This was a grain truck in S. Dakota and saw it's share of abuse. I bought this on Ebay from a less than honest seller. My loss is your gain! I have an extra roof panel that will go with this cab if you want to replace the roof. THe drivers lower hinge area has a little damage, easy repair. THe floor, firewall, dash and sills are rust free, in excellent shape. No rot in window area. This is a good cab to repair easily. THis is a bare cab, no doors, glass or any dash guages. Take a look at the pics I've attached. If you want to come by and look at it, feel free to stop by. Call me at 860-665-7736 or 860-604-6300 during the day. If you want it shipped, you will have to arrainge that. I will put on a pallet. If you want to pick up, save the shipping that way. It's not cheap to ship as to the size. I can send a few more via email if you're interested.

Barry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg truck pics 017.jpg (61.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 018.jpg (36.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 019.jpg (56.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 020.jpg (49.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 026.jpg (69.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 027.jpg (60.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg truck pics 028.jpg (58.4 KB, 2 views)
Barry-ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)