View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
sturgis 39

Default Re: Steering stabilizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgray View Post
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately there are no clubs close to me. Custer,SD is in the Black Hills of SD, we are thirty miles from the WY border and sixty miles north of the NE border. I'm fairly mechanical spent my early years playing with cars and when I joined the Air Force worked on B-36 aircraft and the KC-97s, before becoming involved with the SAC command and control systems. Most recently riding motorcycles till the hips and knees started giving out, ergo the "A". Looking forward to a fun time. Will celebrate the wifes 86th birthday this Friday with a ride in the park. Fred
I am not sure where Custer SD is located. There is a club in Spearfish, SD called the Black Hills Model "T" Club. They have members with Ts, As ,Bs, v/8s and A/8s. Call Clauser Machine Shop and they will provide you a lot of information. Gloria Clauser knows when the meeting are held and the breakfasts. They go on tours and it is a real nice club. There must be about 10 machinists in the group. None of this quarter of an inch talk here. They talk in 10,000. of an inch.

Do not get me started on the stupidity of ethanol. I think one of the monitors is from Iowa and he will delete the thread.
sturgis 39 is offline   Reply With Quote