View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: HEADERS on a STOCK '34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman/NZ View Post
I'm a long time Hamber... Why would I want to encourage you to get out the saws etc? I think you do the Hamb a dis-service.
"....... that some of those guys over "there" will just encourage us to get the saws, torches, hatchets and grinders out to start "hacking" on this pretty little coupe."

Ya know, I only asked two or three relatively simple questions in the original post. Posted on THIS site 'cause MOST of these folks eat and sleep STOCK ol' Fords. So far, there have been five replies, the first four of which were friendly, well-thought-out, useful responses. To those, my sincere thanks. Your opinions were actually quite helpful and much appreciated. Then...there's BASSMAN/NZ. Seems like there's gotta be one in every crowd...THE guy that can't read AND comprehend simple English. BASSMAN...I've made it easy for ya. Carefully read the second, third, fourth and fifth words in the last part of my quoted comment from the original post, right above THIS paragraph. "Some" infers exactly that...SOME, a few more than ONE, and especially not ALL! Well, BASSMAN/NZ, I'm a long-time H.A.M.B.er, too. Ryan and the rest ain't NECESSARILY interested in hearing about STOCK '34 "anythings", especially if it doesn't pertain to "traditional" hot rods, right? Surely, you know the rules over "there", right, 'cause you're "a long time Hamber". There are SOME folks over on the H.A.M.B. that'll really lower the hammer on a guy that even casually implies that he won't "cut" on his ride. That's why I posted this one HERE. Got some really nice, sincere, intelligent replies. Then, you show-up and piss and moan regarding something about which you seem to understand very little. Now, I gotta go over to the H.A.M.B. and take a look at all the intelligent remarks you've made over "there". Many, many thanks to THE REST of you good folks. DD
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote