View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #54
Fred
BANNED

Default Re: So, was I in the wrong for trying to educate the 3bay seller?

Ok, This is in part some of the answer I got after telling him that the car was not an original one because they never made one in 1930, the wood type & the way it was built was wrong, plus many mix & match parts were added to it.. I don`t know who you are and really don`t care! However, I am sure you are one of the Model A club members. I have had the pleasure of talking and dealing with some of the members in the past. Most were extemely nice. However, there are a few of the members (jack asses) that they think they know everything about everything, This truck was traded to me. Everthing that I described was furnished to me by the documents that I have and the facts that were presented to me. here are some facts; Ford products are piles of shit vintage or new. They helped people move around and about as a necessity in the early years. A perfect car for the blue collar working class. None of the old and new models have any characters or performance. Your bitter judgment explains your low menthal state of mind and social communication skills of the Ford followers. The most expensive Ford model A is worth less than $30,000 . That attacts people in your social status and means. Therefore, I can not expect too much from you. I encourage you to come by and inspect my 1923 Bentley Open Tourer ( 1 of 7 made)and valued over a Million Dollar. I bet you will be speechless and would not dare to express any opinion. I encourage you to just stay and chat on line with people of yor level. P.S. The above spelling was his also..
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote