View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
flatford39

Default Re: '32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
I have a 32bb 1.5 ton flatbed dually. I just finished restoring it this year. This truck was purchased from Paul newmans "hole in the wall gang camp" as it was one of the farm trucks. Did a complete body off with with all sheet metal refinished inside and out and painted the origional rock moss green. The sheet metal was in very good condition to start with and needed very little repair. Completely rebuilt the origional 4 cyl. engine and all components that went with it, including clutch etc. Installed new tires and tubes. Made new oak bed and painted same as body. Frames been refinished and all new wiring . Took to Portage trim and had a black interior installed where he refinished the seats, new headliner, kick panels and carpet. I know some of you don't like going this route, but it looks like a brand new 32bb. I have less than 200 miles on her. Starts right up and has plenty of power for a 4 cyl. I only have three pictures of her on my computer, and not quite sure how to get them on here. That's her on my avatar that my son in law got posted.
This has to be the grand daddy of all thread hijackers I have ever seen. Unbelievable.
flatford39 is offline   Reply With Quote