View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 07:18 AM   #33
zzlegend

Default Re: Telling someone to check the Judging Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28 View Post
You can look at it like that if you like.

My take is most of the questions on here are done conversationally, meaning people want to bounce ideas off of a community that should be pretty close knit. The people that are asking questions genuinely want to know or need help, we are not a community made up of adolescence. I agree that if there are numerous stupid questions then the community should step in and set the expectations, but we’re not there and will never be because we are made up of intelligent real people. The problem here is when members are just shut down by someone who is annoyed and rude about people just asking questions. Everyone sees it, no one appreciates it and no one likes to be talked to in a condescending manner. It like a fart in church and leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth when someone is upset over another’s questions.

No one is forcing anyone to post replies divulging their hard earned knowledge for free. I haven’t seen any guns held to anyone’s head here and the submit reply button doesn’t always have to be pressed.

Excellent post 28. You hit the nail on the head. Especially the last paragraph.
zzlegend is offline   Reply With Quote