View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #83
FlatheadTed

Send a message via AIM to FlatheadTed
Default Re: Bob Drake - why overseas?

Be prepared for higher prices ,From one who exports to the US ,in the past out siders lusted after the USA dollar because it was the World standard and valued higher than any other currency (petroleum was sold in USD . That's changing .In the past one could pick up 20 or 30% on the difference between our dollar and yours , Lately its been $81 cents against the US , which means you can lose 15% over night .You guys have had the best ,Your old car parts are much cheaper than we pay but we are willing to pay the prices ,I come from a fruit growing town , the fruit you see here in the super market is 2nd rate ,when I was up in LA i saw the very best of our fruit label d NZ Fruit .The Chinese are on the march .The western country's have been invaded by the Green religion (lobby ) All the rules and regulations ,Tax are driving our Manufacturing over to China were they have vary little of it. Govt are wasting our taxes ,Westerners have become lazy .The Mechanics shop Were I get my WOF/road worthy certificate The young Chinese boy (student ) Who was getting job training three years ago now owns the company ,They don't know what a 40 hr week is .

Flathead Ted brake Floaters ,

Last edited by FlatheadTed; 08-19-2011 at 04:15 PM.