View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Mike51Merc

Default Re: More reproduction cr-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kube View Post
I'll stand behind my opinions and the way I have expressed them. They are all quite honest with no exaggeration.
A couple of you miss my point... HIS name is on the box, who gives a s--- where he had the stuff made? HE'S selling it and HE'S stating it is something other then it is.
My #12 post is also quite factual. Some of you may recall that water pump fiasco.
Maybe I am in the minority here... if so, I will stand proud.
I do not take lightly being lied to and / or cheated.
I apologize, I guess you're right after all.

Calling someone a "snake oil salesman" or "unethical" couldn't possibly be an exaggeration or inflammatory. Calling employees "minions" is a great way to make friends and influence people.

Presupposing what he might say (your #2) if you contact him is honest enough. Why bother letting him talk when you can talk for him?

Saying you've been lied to and cheated is a great conversation starter.

Look, you may be 100% right but I stand by my opinion that you are handling this about as well as an angry child would.

Don't like the product? Return it for a refund and take your business elsewhere. Unhappy with product description? Tell the seller, and if you get no relief, then tell your friends (perhaps us?). Calling the guy names makes me think there's something wrong with the name-caller.