View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #7
al pa.

Default Re: Vintique phone number? beware of door handles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
I personally would not rate Bob Drake's parts anywhere near as low as Vintique's parts. I have ordered parts from some major suppliers that shipped me Vintique parts in boxes that had the Vintique name cut off the outer layer of their box. Does that tell you anything about the supplier's ethics and what that supplier actually thought about Vintique? I still have those parts, unused, in those same boxes but now can't remember exactly what they are....I'm thinking maybe repro '39 taillights. If there is anyone here who truly likes Vintique parts, send me a pm and these unused Vintique parts can be yours at a very reasonable price
I may have been satisfied with Drakes parts,if I had ever recieved any.He had a special on some parts I needed.I orderd some extra stuff I didn't need,and after holding my money for 45 days,said they weren't available.Shortly after,the parts were again listed at full price.This is among scams posted by other members.Your personal opinion doesn't help those who have been taken advantage of.
al pa. is offline   Reply With Quote