View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 11:06 AM   #40
petehoovie

Default Re: Trip away in the33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrie View Post
Chris andCheryl,
Thanks, I had a cold one tonight,
Sorry, but I won’t be at Auburn, I have so much going on this year and will only be home for a total of about 5 weeks up to mid September.
But one thing is I must do more travel in the 33, it is so enjoyable,a few small things need a bit of attention,one was my steering felt like it was seizing up on right hand turns and got so bad that I was going to adjust my steering box, but on investigation,I found it was the Teflon easy steer sockets on the drag link,even though I had greased them before leaving home,the actual sockets was dry,I smeared them with grease and problem solved,but I will look out why the grease never got to them.
There were lots of wild goats in my travels today, and some looked like they were farmed.
Also saw lots of wild Emu,s, strange to see a wild native animal in such numbers.
Sorry, no pics as when ever I stopped to get a pic , they took off,and as the song says,they can’t fly,but they can run the legs off a kangaroo.
Lawrie

"Silver rings, your butt! Them's washers!"
"We shot our way out of that town for a dollar's worth of steel holes!" - from 'The Wild Bunch' - 1969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NReUd2_0u0
petehoovie is offline   Reply With Quote