View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
Old Redneck

Send a message via AIM to Old Redneck Send a message via Yahoo to Old Redneck
Default Re: 2013 Moonshine Festival

It been a few years since we were there and I had a great time there. We took our 39 2 door sedan which is all original with 20,000 miles showing. Nobody like my 39 sdn. but I do as it is. So far nobody has throw a rock at it. I just inform my wife that we are going this year. I mean it. I still remember it as if it was yesterday. That where we hook up with Vic. He said he knew his way all around there so I let him drive the 39. Guess what we got lost. I though that was funny. Lost in his back yard. The car show was great also car and trucks that I have never seen before. Never seen so manny 40 Fords in one place. Got to be the 40 Fords capital of the world. Did get a jar of Moonshine to bring home. It had cherries in the moonshine and they called it Cherry Surbrise I think. Vic got a jar also. I think he pored it in his truck so he could get home. I hope he didn't get lost going home. If you ever get a chance to go there do. You won't forget it. Vic needs to get us the phone number so we can get on the list for the tour that they have. That was lots of fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Moonshine Tour 39.jpg (81.9 KB, 125 views)
Old Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote