View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #20
fisheasy

Default Re: Vintique phone number? beware of door handles

Well I will Say that in December I ordered a bunch of stuff for my 47. In a 3 week period I got a taillight that was in a vintique box. The lens was broke and it set crooked in the taillight housing. My girlfriend bought me the chrome dash. It also came in a vintique box. It was scratched and had to be sent back. Then I ordered a winshield wiper motor from carpenters. Also came in a vintique box. It was missing the piece that the arms attached to. Called vintique and cesar said there are no extra parts. I said well what do you wanna do. Then he said send me a picture of the motor. I sent it and he never responded. Called him back Oh hi Spencer I am just looking at your email. Ill send the part out today and you will have it by the end of the week. 2 weeks later and still no part. Call cesar back and you should have gotten it by now I dunno what happened. Finally a month later I got my part. I told him of my experience with their products and he said hmmm thats odd. Heck at that point i was ready to give up on my project b.c I also bought some rubber for the taillight housings from Drake and they sent me two driver side pieces. I am not lynching them just telling you my experience with them. am satisfied with the parts that are working now but not satisfied i had to go through what i did to get them. honestly have not had any problem with Drake stuff
fisheasy is offline   Reply With Quote