View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 04:50 PM   #7
peters180a/170b

Default Re: Puyallup Meet and Judging

Dean , I had "why i had Deductions on my MARC sheets... most of them. Not a original battery , lower hoses [ early, early replacements i had] my original ones had some late minute leak due to cracks, Aries muffler , some cracks on my n.o.s. door straps ,a loose door handle [not much] but loose , a missing wire harness clip near the back of the car somewhere, and of course which i can not change unless i remove the body and restore the complete chassis again in a less gloss paint[ OR] over restored .....think its better then under restored[ L.O.L.] All in all i had a very nice time at French Lick which i set out to do... i did not go over the car that much in detail because i had my Henry already. Made my 2 corrections from the last French meet[wheel / hub cap.] and 5 changes due to the new standards... Coil [non ford script], steel gas filter to [glass], head light bar forged to [ stamped steel],carb. bottom bowl , pop out switch to Mid 1930 "ONLY" now i wait for Hershey ...park the car and go out to judge...
peters180a/170b is offline   Reply With Quote