View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:47 AM   #12
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Need to Ship a 1931 Model A Coupe

I can speak as one person that has used Jim, and will continue to use him again. This online rating system is a joke IMHO because there is no accountability or provenience where the accusations are proved or disproved. For example, I have eaten at restaurants in the past where afterwards I read negative social media comments and thought to myself how that comment wasn't what I experienced. The same with movie critics publishing how a movie was awful, yet when myself and a group of friends watched it, we thought it was great.

So with regard to Jim, all I can say is call him and speak with him about your needs and concerns, ...and if you don't feel comfortable afterwards, then find someone else that makes you happy. As a second side of that, consider taking additional steps to protect yourself in whomever you use. If you are worried about a financial loss, then take out a policy that will make you whole financially in the event of a casualty. If you are afraid of your vehicle becoming stolen or missing, have a satellite asset tracker installed prior to the shipping company picking it up. These units are around $50, and you can follow your vehicle's whereabouts by an app on your phone.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote