View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #20
Kohnke Rebabbitting

Default Re: Model A Engine Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeinnj View Post
Gee Kohnke, sorry it takes you three to four hours to write up an estimate. I would never do business with a shop that could not tell me how much a rebuilt engine would cost. I have been able to recieve phone numbers for the purpose of references from many people in business. I have called the owners of homes to find out how their builders treated tham and if they were satisfied with the work provided. I have contacted customers of auto repair facilities to know their impression of the services rendered.These phone numbers were freely provided by the owners of the business and showed me that they stood by their reputation.This is the way things are done in business. Remember,if you run a reputable, honest business, an informed educated consumer is always the best customer.

P.S. - If you can offer a good product, you might ask future customers if they would be willing to have potential customers call them regarding their experience dealing with you, your services and products.
Well, Mikey it is like this, 95 % of our business, is repeat business, or word of mouth from repeat business. I have had 1 Ad in a magazine for about 22 years and some free ones on the net since early 90's. We always have work, why have to turn it down. We rebuild mostly all bearings, and motors, as I like it. Here is some real good advice for you FREE, don't every confuse a cheap price job, with an expensive job, and think your getting the same Quality of rebuild. You can have good, or you can have cheap, but not at the same time. It doesn't happen very often, but every few years we would get a call from a guy like you. Your first post, and your first sentence from your first post, told me every thing about you that I needed to know.
( Quote )I love these threads where people with no knowledge of the answer make vague comments or hijack the thread. ( END QUOTE ) If somebody called me with your arrogance, I would tell them to P&%# up a rope.
An ARROGANCE, and ESTIMATE FREE ZONE!! Herm.
Kohnke Rebabbitting is offline   Reply With Quote