View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:55 PM   #30
Binx

Default Re: Where's KUBE, lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
That's an interesting observation, and is a perfect example of how different folks interpret things. On the same subject, I have always read MOST of his posts as generally short, concise and to the point by a guy that doesn't seem to embellish anything with a bunch of unnecessary sugar or BS. The guy probably doesn't have time for much else. Seems I've heard that his restorations are accomplished, for the most part, almost single-handedly for what must be very demanding clients. I know that I've read that he likes to spend some part of most days working on the new '40 Ford book. I know that MY responses would certainly be quick and short if my days were that full. DD
That's cool V8COOPMAN, and I respect your insights of this man but I’m not on this forum to “interpret” him. He’s not an enigma. Forums are communities. They have a personality of their own. You lurk for several months and then join when you decide "okay, these people seem alright and I think I can fit in here to learn and maybe have something to contribute".

Truth be told, I cling to every word Kube says since I own a vehicle in his area of expertise, but to have to "interpret" is like having the Chief Practitioner of Johns-Hopkins a member of the Hurts When I Go Like This medical forum. Won't fit in unless they decide they want to fit in the community.

Lonnie