View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 01:56 PM   #45
GLAmes

Default Re: fordomatic fluid

I expect there isn't any published procedure to file a claim against Motorcraft or ACDelco either. If there is I'm sure you have it on file.

I began before mechanics were called techs. Just the same as you, I was paid for my work. That made me a professional. Mechanics became techs about the same time garbage collectors became sanitation engineers. I wasn't drafted either. There is a segment of the population who voluntarily serve their country. My sons did and my grandson is currently on active duty. Oh ya, they saw me coming. I now collect a retirement check that more than pays the bills and have free medical and prescriptions for life, as does my wife. Those wings that are shown on my avatar are Army Master Aviator wings, the culmination of transitioning from "tech" to helicopter maintenance test pilot. I not only supervised the mechanics who serviced the aircraft, I test flew them to make sure the work was done correctly.

I'm sure sorry I didn't spell Vietnam correctly. Can't blame it on PTSD. I don't have CDO to blame my faults on, so I guess I'll just have to plead ignorance.