View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 05:20 PM   #8
phatssbigboi

Default Re: 34th Model A Day - Clinton, WI - Sunday, June 4, 2023 9AM - 2PM

I have been a not so active member of this forum since 2010

At that time I have a lot of questions for members of this form. About a car that I inherited several years ago a 1934 Ford. It was my father's car The members of this form were very helpful and give me advice on how to get it up and running and how to keep the car. As close to original as possible

I'm sure as you're reading this you're wondering. What does this post have to do with this car show

Well, I did get the car up and running. It took me about a year. I drove it for the summer of 2014 And only drove it intermittently for about the next ten years a few months ago

I took it to traffic jam speed shop to have some work done. Attached are the photos of the work that was performed on my car

I post this here to tell you that the same person that sponsors the model. A car show Robert Yonkee Performed the work on the vehicle

Additionally he stole the adapters which I purchased from richard lacey out of california

that converted the original spindles into f100 juice brakes

when I took the car to him. I only wanted shocks in the back. I did not want coil overs the pitcher's speak for themselves

Finally, please Google his name and you will see. This man is a complete professional con artist

Below is the link to pictures

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...1297371/page-6

Last edited by phatssbigboi; 11-14-2023 at 05:28 PM.
phatssbigboi is offline   Reply With Quote