View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 10:26 PM   #1
FiremansDaughter

Default I'm A Lucky Daughter! -Dads 32 3 Window Coupe

Hi All!

I just wanted to share this beautiful car my dad built from the ground up. He always wanted to build a 32 3 Window in his youth, and it took him 20 years to finish this one.
Dad has passed now, a little over a year ago, and I feel the best way to honor and respect this man is to show off his build. It is all steel with a Flathead V-8. The build book, with every detail typed in, is with the car in SoCal. But, I'm in NorCal. I'm going to ship it up here and enjoy it.
Its been garage stored for 12 years and the last time we attempted to start it, it sprung a fuel leak. At the time, Dad was pretty deep in his dementia, and he was so disappointed, I just never mentioned it after that.

Kind of a sad story, but I'm going to be looking for a reputable vintage car shipping company(enclosed) and a Flathead expert to get her on the road again, so my grandson and I can enjoy it.
If there are any recommendations for a proven shippers and/or flathead mechanic in my area, Northern Cal. (near Sacramento), I would really appreciate the tip.
There is nothing like a 32 3 Window Street Rod in my book..

Sandi Check out the pics on my profile!
Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to hearing from all you experts.

PS. Not for Sale!
FiremansDaughter is offline   Reply With Quote