Thread: hershey
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 09:45 AM   #17
deuce_roadster

Default Re: hershey

It is a very long trip for me, but I arranged my work schedule so I had to be in either Maryland or Pennsylvania on the 1st week of October. I got to attend 20 years in a row starting 1990 on the UW dime, and the last time I was there, I was somewhat disappointed as there were MANY empty stalls and lots of swap stalls used simply for parking. I ended up doing lots of walking and seeing far less stuff then in earlier years. For the 1st 15 years i went, there were really NO stalls either empty or used as a parking space. I am glad to have experienced it when it really was terrific. I would like to know what the percentage of swap stalls actually used to sell is compared to empty or parking this year. Several of the fields that used to be parts for sale like the White and yellow fields were parking my last trip there. At least most if not all is paved now. I hope you have good weather, I have been there when walking in deep mud, snow, rain and have been sun burned but I always found something. To all who are going--good shopping and good luck on the weather. Hope you can still smell chocolate wafting in the air as you walk around.
deuce_roadster is online now   Reply With Quote