View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 08:31 AM   #117
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

****EDIT to add additional spots!*****

Looks like I will be adding one more west coast trip before I shut down Late October/November to help out a customer who is moving & a museum in New York with A Brownie Kar! I will be looking for something going out to Washington, Oregon or Northern California for late September/Early October from the East Coast or the Great Lakes Area. Buying something in Hershey...That is a possibility!

I will then have an enclosed transport spot from the Denver, Co Area back to the Ohio area or further on!

Had a nice week using the open trailer. I don't use it much anymore, so when I get the chance...It is kind of a nice break!

My September schedule has changed a bit as I added a few more customers to it.

Early the week of September 10th I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Ohio, Indiana, Southern Michigan or Western Pennsylvania down to Tennessee, Southern Kentucky, Northern Alabama or Northern Georgia

Later that same week, I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from South Carolina, North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Western Virginia or Northern Georgia up to Ohio or surrounding states.

Not sure if your needs fit???....It doesn't cost anything to ask! You will always be treated with respect when you inquire & I am ALWAYS happy to give you a cash on delivery price quote regardless if you own the car yet or not. I also enjoy dealing with restoration shops, so if you need to have your shop set things up, they are also welcome to call! If I cannot help you, I will pass along the names & numbers of a few gentlemen that I trust 100% to be honest, quality transporters that may be able to help & also tell you who to stay far away from!

ALL of my spots are FOR SURE transports & I will run ALL of them as part of other trips already booked!

Please see this link for HUNDREDS of ALL Positive feedback from customers who have used my service over the decades, Not By Me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230820_133940 (800x600).jpg (437.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20230825_101945 (800x600).jpg (386.1 KB, 1 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-05-2023 at 04:10 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote