Thread: phaeton top
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 10:15 AM   #5
Marshall V. Daut

Default Re: phaeton top

Mike at Classique is the best resource for us in regards to tops and interiors. Quality materials and quality workmanship, rivalling Lebaron Bonney in their best days (MANY years ago), if not surpassing them. Be forewarned, however: Two months ago, I contacted Mike about purchasing just the center portion of my vandalized 1928 Phaeton top and Mike responded with a price and delivery date of February, 2024. And that's just for the center piece, if I had ordered it in March of this year. A full top kit may take even longer for Mike to prepare. Order accordingly - but it'll be worth the wait!
Marshall
ADDED: Hmmm...I am now not sure whether Mike's delivery date was February next year or later this year. I made numerous inquiries that week for various parts and services from many places and I hope I remember his date correctly and haven't confused it with other delivery quotes from other vendors. I sure wouldn't want to cite an incorrect later delivery date than he wrote me. To be safe, contact Mike directly for projected delivery dates.

Last edited by Marshall V. Daut; 06-03-2023 at 08:31 PM.
Marshall V. Daut is offline   Reply With Quote