View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 05:15 AM   #20
Mac VP

Default Re: VanPelt transmission training school

The interest in the training is very good. I’d like to ask that those who’ve expressed interest here in this forum to please use the email ([email protected]) to pass their contact info along. In some cases, I only have their Fordbarn handle. I’ll need to formalize the list and I don’t want to miss anyone.

As for the time of week, it’ll most likely to be a Wednesday-Thursday session with Friday being a travel home day. I might keep Friday morning open for any wrap up I have to do. Folks would have to arrive by Tuesday evening latest. There’s a Holiday Inn Express very close by.

Right now we’ve heard from more than a dozen, and I am building the list in the order received.

This has been a few years of consideration and will involve basically shutting down the work at the shop for at least a week. So, even if it’s a wild success and a few people miss the opportunity, I don’t think I would try to plan for another training school after this one. This is the only chance to get to the training and to soak up some of our knowledge and experience.
www.vanpeltsales.com
www.classictransmission.com
Mac VP is offline   Reply With Quote