View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 07:03 PM   #1
Mac VP

Default VanPelt transmission training school - Update

If you’ve registered for the event but haven’t received the hotel details, please contact me and I will forward the hotel link and cover letter to you…… Mac

This is now scheduled to take place this September 13th and 14th, 2023 and would be held at our shop in the Cincinnati area (Ohio). It’s been kicked around for several years and I’ve decided that if we do it, it’s going to be now. I’m looking for guys (and gals who are interested) who would like to join us for two days of intense schooling in the early Ford 3 speed transmissions…..specifically the 1932-52 toploader and 40-48 sideloader types. We’re going to limit the group to about 20 attendees. This will be very hands on….watching how we do things, but trying things out as well. The school will be free of charge but attendees will be responsible for their own transportation to and from Cincinnati, plus your hotel accommodations. We’ll provide the mid day meals.

What I would like to know is how many would commit to this. I would work with a slightly smaller group but we’re hoping to have 15 to 20 attendees. For now, a verbal commitment is needed and helpful for us to make this move forward. Specific details will be provided in this post, and directly to the attendees.

I will try to answer any questions here on this forum but will also reply to private emails. The email address is [email protected].

This announcement is being repeated over on the HAMB (Jalopy Journal).
www.vanpeltsales.com
www.classictransmission.com

Last edited by Mac VP; 04-29-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Update
Mac VP is offline   Reply With Quote