View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 07:51 AM   #16
Alwaysamopar74

Default Re: Which Model A parts are not Available/ Being made anymore.

Just my 2 cents ...but I believe we as Americans have done it to ourselves regarding the big picture. It starts with little things and then escalates. Most people will think price first! And so manufacturers go overseas and sell the parts for cheaper and people buy them AND they make more money. We've lost the idea to pay for quality. Now we can't stereotype everything but majority of aftermarket parts are junk. Now the real enthusiasts..hobbyist..mechanical guys will buy old and rebuild..fix..repair and pick up extra parts as stated earlier. I work in a field where quality is a must and everything has to be right ..our young soldiers lives depend on it. And the quality of outside hardware and such we get is garbage. It's hard to find people who take pride in what they do anymore. Again I'm not stereotyping everything but it's not just in our "automotive " field. So next time you see something expensive...maybe research it a little bit. It might just be made by a American who takes pride in their workmanship and his/her product is top notch. we need to start recognizing and paying these people. Ok rant over. Thanks to all thr knowledge here. There is younger guys here soaking it all in as much as possible.
Alwaysamopar74 is offline   Reply With Quote